We are delighted to advise all of our customers that we have been successful in our application to join the SFA Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP) as a main provider.
This registration will enable Brathay to support the new apprenticeship standards that are in effect from May 2017 by :-
- Delivering apprenticeship training to employers that will pay the apprenticeship levy.
- Delivering apprenticeship training in partnership with other registered providers.
In addition to continuing to work with existing partners delivering technical apprenticeships, Brathay will be providing whole apprenticeships in the areas of Leadership and Management, including:-
- L3 Team Leader/Supervisor Apprenticeship
- L5 Operations / Departmental Manager Apprenticeship
- L6 Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
We see this as an exciting opportunity to work with organisations to deliver these new employer-led apprenticeships with our high-quality, flexible and collaborative approach.
If you would like to hear more about our plans and how we can work with you to utilise the opportunities from the apprenticeship levy then please email Linda Stone or call us on +44 (0)15394 39700.