In times of uncertainty and change it is increasingly important that leaders uphold the purpose of their business, have a clear ethical stance and strong moral compass. Inspired by Simon Sinek’s TED talk “Start with why - how great leaders inspire action” we have been discussing Why Purposeful Leadership is Essential to growth and success.
Do your leaders operate consistently towards a clear common purpose? Do you have a set of well-articulated values that engage your employees and customers?
Following our successful initial event in March, join us on Thurs 27th June and Fri 28th June 2019 at the Brathay Estate for another free Purposeful Leadership Workshop & Networking Event.
Our team at Brathay will be exploring current thinking about the impact of purpose on engagement, retention and performance. This event is the perfect opportunity for you to:
- Take the time to connect with your organisation’s purpose & establish focused leadership.
- Explore the impact a strong purpose can have on business performance & employee engagement.
- Network & share ideas with other business leaders.
To apply for your complimentary place, please complete a quick online registration form.
The event is offered for a maximum of two leaders or HR/OD professionals per organisation and includes complimentary B&B and dinner on the Brathay estate in Ambleside. Please note that places are subject to availability. Once registered, we will contact you to confirm your place and provide further details.
Workshops and forums topics will include:
- Why purpose is essential in engaging employees and your millennial talent.
- Leadership challenges and building resilience in a constantly changing world.
- How to create Purposeful Leadership and its impact on performance and motivation.
We’d like to make this event useful for you and your business so let us know on your registration form any specific areas of interest.
If you’d like more information about this event or have any questions please contact us by email.