During a recent team meeting, we took some time out to experience our new High Ropes Challenge course.
What it re-enforced:
Experiential learning is an essential element in bringing about personal, organisational and team change.
Our high ropes course can be used:
- as a learning experience for individual and team goal setting
- to build confidence, achieve personal targets and ambitions
- to practice coaching, support and recognition as a way of getting the most out of others
- to recognise what stops change happening and how to overcome these barriers
- to experiment using different leadership styles to bring about change
- to build strong relationships, trust and shared experiences that last.
Why not bring your leaders, teams or talent to develop themselves, their leadership approach and make lasting change stick in your business. It was great fun too!
Contact us to find out more about this and our other experiential challenges.