Coaching Leader Programme
We have developed a new Coaching Leader Programme that goes beyond standard frameworks of coaching.
We will equip you with conversational coaching language and techniques that you can use flexibly and integrate effectively into your professional role.
As a result of the programme you will be able to:
- Provide workplace coaching
- Integrate coaching language, rapport building and listening techniques into your current role and professional interactions.
The programme has been designed for managers, supervisors, teachers and consultants.
The content and its application will bring considerable value to any professional who manages the performance and development of others, enhancing your ability to engage, empower and improve performance.
Please contact us for further information and availability on the next Coaching Leader Programme at Brathay Hall.
I can genuinely see where each aspect of the Coaching Leader Programme is relevant it has been incredibly enlightening.
Professional Facilitator Programme
As a training professional within an organisation you will be keen to develop your skills to become a truly effective facilitator and to deliver stimulating and attitudinal changes in your delegates.
The programme introduces practical approaches to experiential learning and facilitation and provides the opportunity for you to receive feedback on your personal impact and style from Brathay's master facilitators.
Working alongside delegates from other organisations from the public, private and voluntary sectors with similar levels of responsibility you will;
- Explore the role of the facilitator in creating highly effective learning environments
- Appreciate the power of experiential learning and how to maximise learning potential
- Be introduced to theoretical models which underpin experiential learning and facilitation
- Be provided with a variety of practical tools and techniques to support the facilitation process
- Practice and develop your facilitation skills and receive feedback on your personal style
- Explore techniques for the transfer of learning and discover how you can apply your own learning immediately on your return to work
Please contact us to check on dates and availability for the next four-day Professional Facilitator courses at Brathay Hall.
For further information please download the course programme here.
Fantastic group dynamics, appropriate pace of delivery and highly skilled facilitators in beautiful surroundings. A brilliant programme!